Thursday, February 9, 2012

Assignment #3 - The Blogging Experience


So far the blogging experience has been a good one. As far as blog creation and design,  it has been a very smooth process. However, I could definitely get bogged down in choosing just the right template and colors, but it is nice to have options that work readily available. Blogger also seems fairly intuitive and a safe environment to experiment with the various menu options. I can see how nice and easy it will be to take a quick moment at least once a week and update the blog.  I know that I will want to add links to documents within the blog and since our school district has just moved us all to Google Apps it seems that linking to a Google Doc will work out great. I also like the idea of using the blog as a place to post new assignments and their due dates. This will help parents stay up to date of what is expected of their student.

No comments:

Post a Comment